Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Caribbean Bloggers

Off Topic -

I've set up a site with the aim of showing the feeds of Caribbean bloggers (both those at home and abroad). True you can do this on your blog yourself, but you might not want to because it will crowd your blog, or because it's too time consuming. So now you don't have to do it, because I've done it for you. Just put a link from there to your blog and when you want to, you can see what everyone is up to with one click. I do have one feature on there- I will spotlight a Caribbean blogger for each month. How cool is that?

15 comments:

Geoffrey Philp said...

That is very cool, Jack Mandora!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

very cool jay. janet

Anonymous said...

That is an excellent idea Jay.

Unknown said...

Sounds cool!

Abeni said...

Hope you had a great Cmas

zooms said...

What a star you are. Thank you. xxx

Louise | Italy said...

Hey! Have a very happy new year, and a successful and fulfilling 2009. From Louise in Italy.

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea. I'm a Caribbean blogger BTW.

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Happy New Year. How generous is that? You really are too cool!

Jdid said...

great idea but a how come my link no work? mi get blacklist already :-)

J.M said...

Jdid, it has something to do with your feed.

ruthibel said...

Good idea. I look forward to that.

Yes, I'm back.

No, I dont intend to disappear again.

And happy new year to you too!

J.M said...

Ruthi, mi glad fi see you, you wouldn't like know. Best wishes for 09.

Tomekha said...

I'm a Jamaican blogger.
My blog's Inside Out

http://insideoutrightsideup.wordpress.com
Hope you take a look and that you like what you see.

Caribbean Cooking School said...

http://www.caribbeancookingschool.com

The Caribbean Cooking School - great site for Caribbean Food, Drink, Videos And Recipe Ideas and Instructions.